Business Analyst (ERP Division)
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 15 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8658
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not-for-profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organizations thrive.
We’re looking for an Agile BA (for the ERP Division) with passion and energy, a desire to collaborate and a strong commitment to excellence to help define and deliver exciting new products to revolutionise our customers’ service quality and operational efficiency. We're a team that wants the best of both worlds – the pace and challenge of latest technologies, whilst having a real purpose and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
We are looking for someone who:
• Embraces an open, honest culture of continuous improvement
• Understands real needs of real people
• Is comfortable working with developers, UX Design, Business Teams and Senior stakeholders
• Is organised, methodical and calm under pressure
• Is a self-starter who comes to work with their sleeves already rolled up
• Knows when to think 80/20
• Makes wise decisions despite ambiguity
• Is able to identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms
• Is able to separate what must be done well now, and what can be done later
• Can develop requirements that deliver to our short-term needs while still aligning to the longerterm strategic vision
• Plans to test their assumptions wherever possible
• Is proactive with a diligent, professional manner and the ability to think outside the box Is a quick learner and does not shy away from new domains waiting to be discovered
You will have the following skills:
• Agile (Scrum, Kanban) expertise in a digital/software product development environment
• Solid ability to define and refine User Stories, grouped into Epics
• Experience working with a range of stakeholders and technical teams across the business Experience creating documentation to clearly and concisely communicate requirements to development teams
• Experience with requirement management tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence) and system modeling tools (e.g. Visio, Gliffy)
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience running workshops, facilitation, and stakeholder management/communication A reasonable level of technical knowledge so you can understand the context and challenges of software solutions (components, data flows, integration, etc)
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work closely with the Product Manager to turn high-level feature requests into user stories with reference to existing functionality, and product strategy, by collaborating with stakeholders, developers, and partners
- Adapt, refine and prioritize user stories through review with the Product Manager, development leads, and project stakeholders
- Work with clients and other stakeholders to elicit detailed specifications around feature requests
- Immerse in Agile delivery activities such as sprints, stand-ups, showcases, and retrospectives Review test plans to ensure required product functionality is correctly covered
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work-life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you.
Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all diff erent. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.