We are currently looking for a 1st line Support Engineer who will be supporting customers using our PeopleHR software. This role can be remote based, although candidates will ideally be based local to our new Head office in Loughborough.
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers.
You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a celebrity service!
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide high-level customer service via chat, telephone or email.
• Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their problems so they can focus on what is really important for their business.
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and creating solutions
• Promoting the online Access Community, including helping customers register
• Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
• Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
As a well-rounded Associate Technical Support Engineer your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools.
• An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
• Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
• The ability to act as a role model for best practice. You actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
• Good communication skills. You are a confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
• You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.