- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 24 February 2024
- Job Ref: J11127
Account Executive - People
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As member of the HR Sales team you will be responsible for finding new business and cross sell opportunities for the Access Talent Suite solutions within United Kingdom. The role is remote based, you will be expected to work variable hours to meet the demands of the role and the requirements of the prospects. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progressive software company with a proven record of growth, investment, and stability. You’ll be a new business hunter with the ability to win quickly.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Effective & efficient territory Management resulting in a low cost of sale
- Targeted to sell primarily HR alongside a suite of Access HCM products/services
- Using prospect database to generate new business and Cross Sell opportunities, ensuring this is kept up to date to aid marketing
- Effectively create and manage a pipeline of prospect clients
- Sales pipeline to be kept up to date for accurate forecasting purposes
- Agreed and accurate pricing structure is adhered to. Director sign off obtained & evidenced when non-standard pricing has been used to secure business
- Company is professionally represented in all contact (telephone/email/social media etc.)
- Communication is clear and concise
- To adhere to cost of sales within company guidelines
- Develop strong relationships to encourage clients to promote products/services within all networks/professional groups
- Demonstrate ability to support customer in Sales Process with clearly defined milestones. Contact is informative and follow up action is always agreed and all activity/outcomes/next steps agreed are logged
- Software demonstrations are arranged and delivered with a confident and positive approach. Value and Insight are accurately referenced throughout
- Confidence and persuasive manner
- Proposals are professional accurate, timely and include information appropriate to the sale using standard templates at all times
- Always result in positive Customer feedback
- Evidence of follow up on all new business sales enquiries e.g. website
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Innovative solutions are proposed to achieve sales targets when forecasts change
- Relevant reference sites provided
- All activity is completed to departmental standards and within timescales agreed
- Information is obtained, summarised and reported as it is received
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role
- Sector specific sales experience
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written
- Attention to detail
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate a positive approach
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include some travel/nights away from home
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.