- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 12 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4655
** Please note this role can be based anywhere in the UK or Ireland **
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Implement and upgrade the Access Software for new and existing clients
- Run user training for customers on all aspects of the workforce management software product set
- Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
- Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology either on site or remotely
- Ability to create delivery content and present back to the customer in workshops
- Give best practice advice based on Workforce Management industry standards, ensuring the customer maximises benefits from the system.
- Proactively manage your elements of client implementations to ensure that they operate within time and budget
- Closely monitor your diary to ensure that all work assignments are accurate and up to date
- Interact with the WFM Product Management team to communicate customer feedback, scope new features, and develop collateral
- Carry out continuous self-learning on product features and industry changes
- Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with account managers to ensure that the client’s needs are met
As a well-rounded Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Proven success in a customer facing software project implementation / consultancy / training role in a SaaS software organisation
- Understand the key concepts of Workforce Management software such as leave recording processes, absence tracking and payments, demand-based scheduling, time and attendance, time exception management
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft office applications (primarily Excel/PowerPoint)
- Previous experience troubleshooting issues by querying large datasets using Oracle SQL
- Ability to operate in the framework of autonomous working and working in a close-knit team
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills (Customer-Centred)
- Good time management skills
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem-solving skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.