- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 19 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3486
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Volcanic is a market leading recruitment platform who are already currently working with 50% of the largest global recruitment agencies.
The SaaS platform is an easy to use solution for recruitment agencies of all sizes. This means a large target market in ANZ, and as a result, a large earning potential!
Volcanic are investing in the ANZ market, and we have appointed new team and structure to build on our success and further penetrate the market. As we embark on this exciting period of growth, we are looking for a highly engaged, motivated self-starter, ideally from a Recruitment or SAAS background to help drive Volcanic service offerings across Australia.
Some of your day-to-day will include:
- Identify and target specific clients that have a need for our solution.
- Run product demos and a comprehensive sales process to support your own success.
- Professionally represent and meet clients in person to build deeper level relationships that identify new business opportunities.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Utilise Salesforce to track pipeline to ensure accurate forecasting and predictability.
- Conduct yourself in a confident and persuasive manner.
- Produce proposals that are professional and accurate.
- Ensure tight organisational and time management skills.
- Deliver pricing quotations that are accurate & in line with agreed pricing.
The experience and attributes we are looking includes:
- Ideally you will have sold into or worked in the Recruitment industry so you can hit the ground running with industry knowledge.
- Coming from a SaaS sales background, you will have a track record in meeting and exceeding targets in line with company growth goals.
- You are highly experienced in presenting a company vision and being able to articulate our unique value proposition. You will be comfortable working from leads identified by our dedicated marketing team but also able to generate your own opportunities through various channels we will support you with.
- You will have the ability to drive new business to organisations of varying size from Start-Ups to the largest Blue-Chip organisations. You will be comfortable dealing with MDs and business owners but also stakeholders through all parts of the business.
- You will have strong diary management and can manage your time to keep up with the demands of demonstrations, client meetings and various internal meetings.
- A self-motivated and driven person who is confident in developing strong, long term relationships with decision makers that comes from being a strong communicator, in both written and spoken communications.
- With the growth and size of the team in Australia, you will be a team player with great energy and integrity.
- Someone who is innovative, driven, hardworking and can cope with the pressures of a continually changing environment – and can have fun while doing all of the above!
- Ability to travel interstate where required.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.Feel free to call Jason Crimmins on 0400 575 592 for a confidential discussion or more details