- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 01 October 2023
- Job Ref: J9848
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
About you-Job Description
You will be part of Unleashed Software (a SaaS product) in ERP division and be based in our Kuala Lumpur office with regular engagement with team members based in the New Zealand office. You will work closely with product delivery teams by deploying, administering, monitoring, and improving their features, using standard operational process capabilities; including continuous deployment capabilities, on-demand scalable solutions, infrastructure monitoring, high-system availability, disaster recovery, etc.
- Engage with the development team’s world (project kick-off & launch, source control workflow, builds, Agile) and connect the development teams closer to the operational team’s world (governance, infrastructure, security, automation, observability, reliability)
- Promote DevOps culture and drive adoption of automation & continuous feedback systems throughout the organization
- Define key metrics/logging and implement tooling that will provide all key stakeholders with information that will help identify service improvements on behalf of customers
- Ensure that key non-functional requirements around availability, security and performance are met before production changes are made available to customers
- Serve both external and internal customers and across the globe with efficient and reliable service methods
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Cloud / DevOps engineer
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure
- Infrastructure as Code: CloudFormation, Chef, AWS CDK, ARM Templates
- Build & Deploy Tools: GitHub, AWS DevOps, Azure DevOps, TeamCity
- Databases: MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Cosmos, Couch
- Serverless: AWS Lambda, Azure Functions
- Containers: AWS ECS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration Management: Salt, PowerShell DSC
- Production change, issue and problem management
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.