- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 14 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2510
Transformation Onboarding Specialist (Cloud Transition Services)
The Access Workspace Operations Team is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed.
The focus of the role is to provide an excellent customer experience as they embark on a new Access initiative as we drive our existing base towards the Cloud. The role, supported by the Technical Design Team who will fulfil the technical transformation services, is aimed to deliver all required services needed to ensure our users successfully and confidently move from their existing solutions, e.g. Dimensions, SelectHR to their Cloud based equivalent, e.g. Access Financials, Access People.
Roles and Responsibilities
The job will consist of a few main areas
• Transition existing customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise
• Managing project backlog to successful conclusions
• Managing the relationship with customers
• Taking responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to deliver
• Production of high quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation
• Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
• Build effective working relationships with our internal teams involved in the migration process
The Job – Overview
This is an exciting new role, which is central to the success of Access’ new Cloud Transition initiative. You will be hand-holding customers as they migrate from their existing solution to the cloud based equivalent. This is likely to incorporate a wide variety of tasks from importing data to training administrators to use the system to ensure that they are getting the most out of the system and, most importantly, can perform their roles without degradation on existing processes. The size of projects vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the project.
Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilisation of your time. You will be dealing with various products, projects and customers at any one time so you will need to be able to manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
An excellent phone manner, tenacious attitude and good problem solving skills are required to ensure that we are always delivering the best customer experience. Members of this team are able to take initiative, be proactive and own and manage tasks through to completion. We have strong relationships with the product, accounting, support, marketing, sales and development teams who we work with on a daily basis so this is a great place to deepen your understanding of a fast growing SaaS business. The ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a broader, very busy team is required. A drive to ensure each customer receives an excellent service and the ability to deliver intuitive and engaging training sessions over the web are essential.
This is an evolving role. There will be a focus on continuous improvement of the process. We will constantly strive to empower our customers to self-serve through the use of user-friendly, structured documentation and videos, without compromising the customer journey. A dynamic approach will be required to question where these efficiencies can be found and then implement changes to the set up process where applicable.
Skill Requirements - Essential
• A passion for delivering high quality customer service
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• A drive to continually improve processes and systems
• Excellent telephone manner
• The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
• The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
Skill Requirements - Desirable
• Data manipulation and importing
• Knowledge of Access products, particularly Dimensions, SelectHR, PayrollSE
• An understanding of relational databases and web technologies
• An understanding of SQL and able to write simple queries
• Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed
• Performance based bonus
• Excellent company benefits, great social atmosphere, good holiday package
• Based in Loughborough but client visits could be a requirement across the UK from time to time