- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 01 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3210
***Can be based anywhere in the UK***
Software Trainer Legal Division
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
What we are looking for you to bring to the role:
Access Legal Software is used by our clients every day. Legal Software training courses provide the delegates with the appropriate system knowledge and learning to make their working lives more effective. As such, the ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of the training cycle and be able to adapt course content to help users see where they can work smarter, not harder.
As well as delivering the courses, the candidate will also be expected to help create and maintain training material for an ever-changing industry by utilising the latest training content delivery tools and techniques.
What the job role entails:
- Delivering remote and face -to-face training courses to groups or 1:1
- Creating and maintaining training material
- Delivering internal training to upskill existing staff
- Becoming an expert user of the legal software products
- Role will require some travel
- Must be skilled at using Microsoft Office products such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent, both verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Must be equally capable of working in teams and on their own
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities
- Knowledge of modern training techniques
- Training delivery experience
- Motivated and flexible
- Previous experience within the Legal Sector
- Previous experience of elearning design
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!