- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 08 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3739
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge in manual functional testing and automation, where you will be primarily responsible for working with the product development teams to conduct manual functional testing, test planning and compiling test strategies.
You should be keen to learn and proactively develop your skillset, and enthusiastically engage and collaborate with your team-mates. You are eager to take ownership of individual tasks and follow through to completion and can easily adapt to changing priorities and overcome challenges.
As a Test Engineer, you will be working in a Product Engineering scrum team which consists of highly skilled software developers test engineers, and designers all operating in a dynamic and customer focused environment following a predominantly agile methodology.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Contribute to developing test processes and improvements in a scrum environment.
- Manual and automated testing of web based/cloud applications and integrations with other systems.
- Creating accurate test plans and executing against these, ensuring that all issues and risks are raised and managed to completion.
- Continue to add new test cases to the automated framework.
- Provide third level support to customers and collaborate between teams.
- When required, participate in other development projects, to expand your experience and skillset.
Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree with relevance e.g., Computer Science.
- 2 years + experience in a QA/automation development role.
- SQL knowledge an advantage.
- Selenium, jmeter, Postman or other automated test tools.
- Working in a scrum team using Jira.
- Understand CICD with respect to testing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter who will get tasks going, and Drive to completion.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including ability to focus on priorities within a sprint and around releases and work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Domain experience of payroll, accounting, and HR Systems in particular, is an advantage.
- Azure platform experience is an advantage.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application.