Telemetry Data Specialist (5 Vacancies)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As the head of Value Enablement, you will be pivotal in transforming the way our business understands and utilises customer and employee feedback to drive improvement and innovation within our Centre of Excellence (CoE). This role is focused on harnessing data and insights to enable positive changes and enhance value delivery across the organisation.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Data Migration Delivery: Facilitate efficient data migrations with emphasis on utilising templates and replicable methods. Focus on delivering technical solutions that add significant value, ensuring seamless data transfer between systems, with special attention to data integrity, accuracy, and minimizing downtime. Prioritise scalable and secure approaches to handle diverse data migration challenges.
• Data Transformation: Execute data transformations with a primary focus on SQL database modifications, integration of APIs, customisation of SQL objects, views, and stored procedures. Emphasise creating adaptable, efficient, and scalable solutions to meet diverse data handling requirements.
• Data Automation: Analyse current deployment and services create value where it is identified areas for improvement and innovation.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• SQL Programming: Advanced skills in SQL programming, including the ability to customize SQL objects, views, and stored procedures.
• Scalability and Efficiency Focus: Ability to design and implement scalable and efficient data solutions that can adapt to changing requirements.
• Problem-Solving Abilities: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly in the context of data handling and transformation challenges.
• Knowledge of Database Management: Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices, particularly in SQL.
• Data Automation Techniques: Skills in automating data processes, identifying areas for improvement, and innovating in data deployment and services.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year (rules apply) and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.