- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 31 August 2022
- Job Ref: J6584
Application Support Engineer
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their queries in accordance with our Milestones (SLA’s)
- Provide high-level customer service via chat, telephone or email.
- Promoting the online Access Customer Success Portal, including helping customers register
- Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying case trends, researching potential challenges and creating solutions.
- Also proactively identify any risks to service and the consequences to Access. You will drive and escalate mitigation.
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
As a well-rounded Technical Support Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- External Software Support experience
- MS SQL Server scripting experience and ability to identify and resolve issues within the data and data structure
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools.
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
- You are a role model for best practice and actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- A good communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
- • You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
- • Have Enthusiasm in busy periods and ability to work in a team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain