- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2022
- Job Ref: J5061
Technical Support Engineer
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers. You are a creative thinker and apply that to your problem solving skills. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation. You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a best in class service!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Provide high-level customer service via online, chat and phone.
- Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their queries in accordance with our SLA’s.
- Promoting the online Customer Success Portal, helping customers get the best value out of the resources provided.
- Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying case trends, research and apply solutions.
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
- Work on a rota-ed basis with others to provide weekend support cover for our customers.
As a well-rounded Technical Support Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools.
- Grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
- Role model for best practice and actively promote them. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- A good communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
- You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary with additional remuneration for weekend work
- Flexible WFH option during the week (weekend work is WFH-only)
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain