- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 23 September 2021
- Job Ref: J3956
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers.
You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a celebrity service!
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide high-level customer service via chat and ticketing.
• Help our customers with customization requests and development issues they may be facing, to enhance and build their website.
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our development practices by proactively identifying, researching and creating solutions.
• Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
*Possibly being on a shift rota. The hours will be 09:00 to 18:00 when on core shift, and early shift 06:00 to 15:00 (flexible hours may be discussed).
As a well-rounded Technical Support Engineer your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software.
• An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
• Be service-orientated and aware of the customers’ needs, with the ability to understand customer expectations.
• You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
• Be self-motivated with a “can do” attitude in responding to the challenges faced.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly on technical matters with people who are technical or non-technical.
• Experience of debugging and understanding coding syntax.
• Fluency in using Microsoft products
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
• Good knowledge of web applications, programming languages, and web services
It is recognized that applicants may not have all the above technical skills, therefore training will be given where appropriate.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.