- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 17 September 2021
- Job Ref: J4094
** Flexible working options available in this role eg 3 days in office, 2 days WFH **
Based in our Litchfield, Staffordshire office
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a celebrity service!
- Provide high-level customer service via chat, telephone or email.
- Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their problems so they can focus on what is really important for their business.
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and creating solutions
- Promoting the online Access Community, including helping customers register
- Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools.
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
- The ability to act as a role model for best practice. You actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Good communication skills. You are a confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain