- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 30 June 2022
- Job Ref: J5491
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be following the Centre of Excellence technical dept's guides, keeping them up to date and clear. You will be configuring new and existing customers of Access; some data imports may be required. The size of projects and sectors vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the onboarding.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilisation of your time.
- You will be dealing with various products, projects, and customers at any one time so you will need to be able to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- This is an evolving role. There will be a focus on continuous improvement of the Technical Flightpath process.
- We will constantly strive to empower divisions within Access that rely on our installations / upgrades to make the work as light touch as possible, without compromising the customer journey.
- A dynamic approach will be required to question where these efficiencies can be found and then implement changes to the set-up process where applicable.
Skills and Experiences:
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems.
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once.
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual.
- Ability to manage your own time and ensure project administration tasks are kept up to date.
- Experience using SQL Server.
- An understanding of relational databases and web technologies
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.