- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 01 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3193
Technical Onboarding Consultant
(Centre of Excellence)
The Access Centre of Excellence is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed.
The focus of the role is to provide an excellent customer experience from the point of install and through the lifetime of their relationship with Access. This includes setting up a wide selection of Access Software for our customers on premise and within our hosted server environment as well as, at times, delivering additional consultancy and services to help existing customers. This team is measured on customer satisfaction, utilisation, management of projects & timelines and contributing to team development/performance improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Installation of COE resources to deliver FlightPaths
- Work with the Operational Readiness Team to improve and streamline all Technical related processes
- Work with other Access divisions to ensure our processes keep up to date with all latest product development both in terms of new features that have been developed and feedback requested product changes that reduce FlightPath / Technical delivery costs
- Onboarding new complex customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise, FlightPath.
- Managing technical queues of work to successful conclusions – ensuring that the installations / upgrades / config commences within SLA's that your team is aligned with
- Managing the relationship with customers including following up with all detractors and passive responders to customer satisfaction surveys
- Taking responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard
- Production of high-quality collateral including video tutorials and technical documentation
- Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
The Job – Overview
You will be following the Centre of Excellence technical dept's guides, keeping them up to date and clear. You will be configuring new and existing customers of Access; some data imports may be required. The size of projects and sectors vary substantially but the requirement to deliver an excellent customer experience underpins everything we do. You will work with the team to ensure a successful delivery through the lifetime of the onboarding.
Performance will be measured on project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilisation of your time. You will be dealing with various products, projects, and customers at any one time so you will need to be able to manage several tasks simultaneously.
An excellent phone manner, tenacious attitude and good problem-solving skills are required to ensure that we are always delivering the best customer experience. Members of this team can take initiative, be proactive and own and manage tasks through to completion. We have strong relationships with the product, accounting, support, marketing, sales, and development teams who we work with daily, so this is a great place to deepen your understanding of a fast-growing SaaS business. The ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a broader, very busy team is essential. A drive to ensure each customer receives an excellent service and the ability to accurately follow technical documentation and streamlining this documentation making changes to it as you follow it, to ensure future success for the rest of your team.
This is an evolving role. There will be a focus on continuous improvement of the Technical FlightPath process. We will constantly strive to empower divisions within Access that rely on our installations / upgrades to make the work as light touch as possible, without compromising the customer journey. A dynamic approach will be required to question where these efficiencies can be found and then implement changes to the set-up process where applicable.
Skill Requirements - Essential
- Someone who is confident, can lead / build a professional rapport with all stakeholders (Customers / other divisions)
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Ability to manage your own time and ensure project administration tasks are kept up to date
Skill Requirements - Desirable
- Experience using SQL Server
- Data manipulation and importing
- An understanding of relational databases and web technologies
- Knowledge of Access and its products
- Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed
- Performance based bonus
- Dedicated and protected continuous professional development time
- Benefits, medical, great social scene, good holiday package
- Home Based but client visits could be a requirement across the UK from time to time
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements