- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 06 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4570
Can be remote based UK wide
System Project Manager
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 47,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progression IT Company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who has experience in leading system and data migration projects. Working as part of the Customer Success M&A management team, the role will be a hands-on role focused on the enablement of fast and effective integration of newly acquired companies into to the Access technology stack.
You will be expected to define scope, develop detailed project plans, and manage and perform tasks relating to the integration of the newly acquired business systems into the Access technology stack. We are looking for someone who innovates, loves solving problems and thrives on delivering projects on-time and on-budget in a faced-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Conducting extensive analysis of the acquired companies’ systems and creating project plans to manage the change and transformation of all systems and data into the Access technology stack
- Define, document and communicate project scope with all key stakeholders
- Build positive relationships with the key stakeholders internally and those of the business’ that have been acquired
- Track, monitor and mitigate risks associated with the migration of systems and data
- Manage internal and external stakeholders by concisely communicating regular progress updates
- Facilitate smooth handover to BAU following the successful completion of all system and data migration
- Take ownership of design, development and testing of all data extract, transform and load (ETL) activities
Skills and Experience likely includes:
- Experienced in Project Management
- Experience of working on complex IT integration projects and data conversions in a virtual multi-product/stream project team
- Have PRINCE2 or other appropriate project management qualification/experience
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of data migrations across multiple products, preferably with ETL & ELT process design knowledge
- Previous M&A or related integration experience preferred
- A hands-on project manager able to both run projects and carry out the tasks associated with system migrations
- Ability to run multiple concurrent projects and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- SQL knowledge would be advantageous
- The ability to work in an exceptionally fast-paced environment
- Excellent fact-finding, problem solving, data gathering and analytical skills
- Be able to run projects with minimal supervision
What does Access offer you?