- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 01 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3045
Finance Systems Analyst
The Job - Overview
An exciting opportunity for a junior SQL developer to join this dynamic, fast-paced group that requires people with a hands on approach.
The Access Group is rapidly growing and working to develop internal finance systems allowing that growth to continue unhindered. The role is based in Stratford St Mary near Colchester, and will give great exposure to all areas of the business, providing a diverse workload in a welcoming environment.
The Job in more detail
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
Access is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate with a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will positively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and operate effectively in a fast paced evolving environment.
- You will have a proactive approach, inquisitive by nature with a strong eye for detail
- Credible and professional behaviour
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner