- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 22 September 2021
- Job Ref: J4316
Support Team Leader
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a self-motivated leader with experience managing a successful customer Support team and you are looking to join our Support leadership team and make a difference to both our customers and teams.
You are innovative and challenge the current methods by suggesting and driving alternatives to improve service and support our customer brand.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage and lead a team, motivating them and driving their performance, ensuring that the services provided meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Encourage a learning environment to develop and retain our talent by coaching the team and ensuring they feel motivated through praise and recognition.
- Ensure the teams and individual training needs are met and they have the tools and processes required to deliver a high quality service.
- Foster a customer focussed environment with clear responsibilities and expectations for the team.
- Act as an escalation point for customer complaints.
- Represent Access at customer meetings and presenting a positive professional image.
As a well-rounded Support Team Leader, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A solid experience of service delivery, ensuring your team understands the customer needs and delivers the expected outcomes.
- You are a role model for best practice and actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- You are flexible and pragmatic wit, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities with a strong delivery focus.
- Ability to grasp new contexts, think beyond traditional solutions and challenge the status quo.
- A strong communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!