Currently recruiting for a Support Team Leader within our ERP (Finance) division. This role will be based from our office in Colchester in the long term.
You are a self-motivated leader with experience managing a successful customer Support team and you are looking to join our Support leadership team and make a difference to both our customers and teams.
You are innovative and challenge the current methods by suggesting and driving alternatives to improve service and support our customer brand.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage and lead a team, motivating them and driving their performance
• Ensure the quality of support meets our high Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding team performance, SLA’s and other KPI’s
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and devising solutions
• Encourage a learning environment to develop and retain our talent by coaching the team and ensuring they feel motivated through praise and recognition.
• Ensure the teams and individual training needs are met and they have the tools and processes required to deliver a high-quality service.
• Foster a customer focussed environment with clear responsibilities and expectations for the team.
• Act as an escalation point for customer complaints.
• Represent Access at customer meetings and presenting a positive professional image.
As a well-rounded Support Team Leader, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• A solid experience of service delivery, ensuring your team understands the customer needs and delivers the expected outcomes.
• You are a role model for best practice and actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
• You are flexible and pragmatic with, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities with a strong delivery focus.
• Ability to grasp new contexts, think beyond traditional solutions and challenge the status quo.
• A strong communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
• You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!