Support Team Leader
- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 15 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8768
** This is a hybrid role, requiring 3 days per week in our Loughborough office **
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are a self-motivated leader with experience managing a successful customer Support team and you are looking to join our Support leadership team and make a difference to both our customers and teams.
You are innovative and challenge the current methods by suggesting and driving alternatives to improve service and support our customer brand.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage and lead a team, motivating them and driving their performance, ensuring that the services provided meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations.
• Encourage a learning environment to develop and retain our talent by coaching the team and ensuring they feel motivated through praise and recognition.
• Ensure the teams and individual training needs are met and they have the tools and processes required to deliver a high quality service.
• Foster a customer focussed environment with clear responsibilities and expectations for the team.
• Act as an escalation point for customer complaints.
• Represent Access at customer meetings and presenting a positive professional image.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• A solid experience of service delivery, ensuring your team understands the customer needs and delivers the expected outcomes.
• You are a role model for best practice and actively promote it. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
• You are flexible and pragmatic wit, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities with a strong delivery focus.
• Ability to grasp new contexts, think beyond traditional solutions and challenge the status quo.
• A strong communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.