- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 24 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7186
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
As the Support leader, you will be responsible for providing cross-functional leadership to increase support quality and value for our customers. You will act as the voice of the support organization, to colleagues dedicated to providing world class service to our customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage and lead a team of Team Leaders who in turn manage a team of 1st and 2nd line Support Engineers, driving their performance, ensuring that the services provided meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and ensuring performance goals are met and set.
• Actively collaborating with other managers to establish and achieve strategic plans and objective
• Focus on timely responses and management of all contact with colleagues, and customers, maintain the highest level of customer service, bringing the Company Vision too life for all our customers.
• Drive a learning environment that develops both technical and customer services skills.
• Retain and develop talent and create succession plans by coaching the team and ensuring the team feels motivated through praise and recognition.
• Collaborating with sales, engineering and other internal teams to maximize revenues and customer loyalty
• Acting as point of contact for escalations
• Liaising with senior management – within Access and with external customers
Skills and Experience:
• Customer focus – passionate about doing what’s right for the customer, continuously working to build the best customer experience possible
• Strong experience running mission critical systems support (Tier 1 customers)
• Previous experience managing a support organization (Product Support and Customer Service)
• Software industry experience particularly application support
• Strong leadership – experience leading teams
• Change management experience
• Experienced leader in Software support – assertive and not afraid to stand up for what’s right for our customers and the business. Strong decision making and influencing skills
• Strategic thinking with the ability to transform ideas into executable plans and tactics, increasing the value of Support
• Data-driven and analytical in both planning and execution
• Possessing a continuous improvement mindset of ownership, honesty, accountability, empowerment, and trust
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain