- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 23 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9093
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
As part of the Education division, you’ll join a team who believe Education is the most important thing to set people up in life. You’ll join a team with strong financial backgrounds who are passionate about delivering the greatest possible impact to over 7,000 schools.
As a Finance Support Executive you will be a trusted adviser to both internal and external stakeholders providing outstanding support and guidance on our web based Financial Management software solutions. You will have a passion for customer service, an eye for detail and be comfortable working with web based finance products.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Exceeding customer expectations and having a passion for service excellence;
- Supporting schools and academies in the use of our suite of products;
- Become an expert in the products you work with;
- Provide high-level customer service via web, telephone or Live Chat;
- Promoting the online Access Customer Success Portal;
- Writing, editing and curating Knowledge Base articles.
As a well-rounded Finance Support Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Having a proactive approach to delivering outstanding customer care by dealing with any queries in a friendly and professional manner;
- Previous experience working in a book keeping/ accounting role or formal qualifications in this area;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure, both independently and as part of a team.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do. We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare;
- Private Life Insurance;
- Christmas Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Meal Tickets;
- Gym membership paid by the company.