- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 16 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4863
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
You will be to be able to; Propose innovative solutions to specific client issues. Provide client education and training. Troubleshoot implementation issues. Install and configure applications including server side work and infrastructure changes where appropriate. Write required reports and document layouts using reporting tools. Support User Acceptance Testing. Advise on and deliver Data migration activities. Provide post go-live support both on client site and remotely until handover to support team is complete. Work to project timelines and delivery requirements. Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their problems so they can focus on what is really important for their business.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally experience of a database query language (eg SQL) or at least the ability to process and manipulate data in Excel. For some roles, technical skills will not always be required but the Consultant needs to have some technical experience
- Strong demonstrable experience of any other specified technology/domain skills needed for the specific Access product(s) you will be working with
- Strong documentation ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of concepts relevant to the industry you are working in (i.e. Accountancy or Human Resources)
- Understanding of software implementation and development life cycles
- Hold a full driving licence
- Ability and willingness to run a workshop for end users and customer decision makers
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as a team
- Ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Project management or planning skills
- Provide high-level customer service via telephone and email.
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and creating solutions.
- Also proactively identify any risks to service and the consequences to Access. You will drive and escalate mitigation.
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
- Experience of any other specified technology/domain skills needed for the specific Access product(s) you will be working with
- Familiarity with relational databases and a Support background
- Experience with Microsoft
- An interest in or studying towards a Computing qualification
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- A strong ability to solve problems and think laterally
- Willing to take initiative to learn about new products
- Triage experience with Software systems
- Ability to embrace a culture of continuous improvement and team spirit
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.