- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 11 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3077
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Working within our close-knit team you will collaborate with the leading industry thinkers and be at the forefront of industry developments.
Access Screening, part of The Access Group is a market leading cloud-based pre-employment and compliance product that has a rapidly expanding client base. Enabling customers to take control and manage their compliance process, Safe Screening is the prerequisite of every employment hire.
Due to this ongoing success, we are looking to recruit a Support Consultant to join our expanding team.
You will ideally come from a customer service background, with excellent communication skills.
With good IT and problem-solving skills, you will be able to work independently with a keen eye for attention to detail.
Day-to-day, you will:
- First line product support via phone, email, and web to identify and resolve issues.
- To liaise with third party providers
- Ensures confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure.
- Administrative duties such as online filing forms and reports.
- Processing of data checks for our customers
- Keep up to date with legislative & industry knowledge.
Skills and Abilities
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
- A good communicator, confident, clear, and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
- Excellent IT skills including experience with Microsoft office products.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management
- Planning and organisation
- Capable of working off own initiative.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.