Back to job search
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The role –Support Agent
We are currently looking for a Support Agent who is passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation. The successfully appointed candidate will be a role model for best practice and actively promote it. They will deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
The hours will be Mon to Fri, 9-5.30 for the first 6 to 10 months (training period) and then move onto a shift pattern, including some weekend work, so full flexibility is essential.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their problems so they can focus on what is really important for their business
• Provide high-level customer service via telephone and email
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and creating solutions
• Proactively identify any risks to service and the consequences to Access. You will drive and escalate mitigation
Your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools
• An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
• Customer focussed and providing excellent Customer Service
• Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are a creative thinker
• A good communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
• MS SQL Server scripting experience and ability to identify and resolve issues within the data and data structure (desirable)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
16 days ago