Back to job search
Register your interest for future Support Agent roles!
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The role - Support Agent / 1st Line
We are looking for Support Agents, looking to progress their career in a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers.
You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be a creative thinker. Be passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation and have the desire to help customers by giving them a celebrity service!
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide high-level customer service via telephone and email
• Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their problems so they can focus on what is really important for their business
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and creating solutions
• Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives
As a well-rounded Support Agent, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools
• An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
• Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities
• The ability to act as a role model for best practice, delivering value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
• A confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike
• You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
11 days ago
24 Apr 00:00