- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 25 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10222
Senior Product Manager - Learning
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 100,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As a senior product manager at Access, you will work to deliver a world class, rapidly deployable product or products to disrupt the Learning market. You will work with the Company Leadership, the Sales and Marketing teams along with the Design, Engineering and Support teams to drive market share & growth.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Responsible for a product portfolio of several acquired products in the learning space. (e.g Unicorn, Abintegro, Gamebrain, Microlearn…)
- Define go-forward product strategy, unify & establish go forward platforms and application life cycle management
- Develop, and enhance a portfolio of product, and measure and ensure overall impact.
- Identify and consult on future M&A targets in line with agreed strategy
- Create and present roadmap business cases to the executive and senior management teams
- Manage end to end roadmap processes from concept to product launch while always ensuring we are building strong, differentiated product(s).
- Forge strong working relationships with divisions across the business, understand their requirements and ensure transparent, open communication.
- Engage with customers to ensure a market driven approach and output while guaranteeing the product(s) has a strategic focus
- Understand future trends and then build roadmap plans that will differentiate the product(s)
- Manage the release process for the product across the business
- Represent the voice of the customer in all product activities
- Assist in the development of innovative ideas and processes that drive business performance
- Protect The Access Group’s Information Security Management System (ISO 27001) in accordance with our established policies and procedures. You will assist in identifying and mitigating potential information security threats and risks.
As a well-rounded Senior Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Significant previous experience within Learning / LMS / Content Industry / Markets
- Significant experience in strategically focussed Product Management and Business Strategy
- Proven track record in delivering highly successful SaaS products to market
- Proven track record of managing a high revenue, multi-product portfolio
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage at the highest level within organisations
- Understanding the importance of delivering quality product quickly
- A real desire to disrupt the market
- Driven to make a difference within your team, the business, the product and for the client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Flexibility and adaptability to change in circumstances
- Attending customer facing events as required (both 1:1 and broader events)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!