- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 23 September 2022
- Job Ref: J6312
Solution Delivery Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. We help more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Our innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
You will be setting up and configuring Access thankQ CRM and Access Gamma for new and upgrading customers, advising on and helping customers to import data and training administrators to use the system to ensure that they are getting the most out of the system. For some projects you may act as a PM, for others you may be working for a PM on the delivery side.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Onboard new customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise
• Manage project backlog to successful conclusions
• Manage the relationship with customers
• Take responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard
• Produce high quality collateral including video tutorials and training documentation
• Continually improve processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
Skills and Experience:
• A passion for delivering high quality customer service
• Previous experience in project management or software delivery
• Technical/IT background
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent remote meeting manner
• The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
• The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.