- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2022
- Job Ref: J7669
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As Head of Solution Delivery you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of software solutions across our entire customer base. Whilst you will directly manage a team of consulting and technical professionals, you will also work closely with our Centres of Excellence to ensure that we are setting customers up for success from the outset, and expediting time to value across multiple product sets, using the most appropriate delivery vehicle for an efficient and effective delivery. You will establish best practices and methodologies to arrive at the desired outcomes, whilst ensuring a best-in-class customer experience. You will be aligned to a single division and be accountable for the overall success of Delivery in that division, with extreme focus on Revenue, Margin and NPS.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage Services P&L, including revenue, margin and cost budgets
- Leverage use of our Centres of Excellence to drive scalable delivery across our SMB/Mid-Market customer base
- Be a strong influencer of the product and development teams - influencing new development/product enhancement and ensuring robust release processes
- Define customer GTM for services – developing solution packages that meet the ever-changing needs of customers
- Integrate acquired businesses ensuring a streamlined experience for the customer as we align to Access’ processes
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Highly experienced CS leader with a strong commercial background gained from 10 years+ running a services organisation in a SAAS company, with responsibility for financial outcomes
- Experience of working in a high change environment, ideally in a large to medium organisation
- Experience of scaling up teams to meet the demands of business growing at 40%+ per year
- Strong technical understanding of software solutions and integrations
- Creative thinker with a track record of building and transforming teams in a high growth environment, and evolving mechanisms as appropriate
- Exceptional leadership and influencing skills, experience of managing teams of 40+ is required
- Commercially astute and able to negotiate with customers on both scope and price
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, and the ability to successfully multi-task
- Accustomed to working in a fast-moving high growth environment
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.