Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
|Solution Architect – Interfaces (IC4) |
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- Do you have a can-do positive attitude to deliver and are comfortable working in a high tempo environment?
- Are you a team player who can support others and be able to take on support when offered? Do you thrive on challenge and want to make a difference?
- Do you want to learn about new product interfaces, help design how they fit into an Access solution, and own the interface?
- Are you either an experienced and very successful IT Consultant/Product manager/ Developer/IC3 equivalent ready for the next step up or are already a Technical Architect with a proven pedigree?
- Do you want to join an expanding dynamic team, that punches well above its weight?
About the role:
- You will become a key member of the Strategic team, reporting to the head of Solutions Architecture, ensuring that the interfaces our solutions deliver are documented and help our Customers achieve the expected benefits of an interfaced solution.
- This is a non-billable role, focussed entirely on improving the quality of Access interfaced solutions.
- Although based in the Strategic team, you will work with all areas of Access to ensure a consistent Interface v Integrated message is positioned, and you will ensure we are following the Access Workspace first directive.
- You will be responsible for all the interfaces in the Access Health and Social Care solution currently delivered by the Strategic team, and then expanding to take on many of the wider product interfaces.
- You will be responsible for the upkeep, accuracy and clarity of the Solution Catalogue and make sure that all interfaces are documented, tested, and certified. Any uncertified Interfaces will be flagged with a RAG status to identify if a solution is Flightpath (Green), required Professional services & support (Amber), and those that should not be sold (Red).
- The role will be primarily Office/Home based, but you will be expected to meet/discuss with Customers about their experience of using Access Interfaces and help to drive future enhancements with the Product / Development teams and you will have a very close working relationship with Solution architects team.
Day-to-day, you will:
- The initial task of this role, is to relaunch the Solution Catalogue. You will work with key stakeholders to confirm and redefine the usage of the Solutions Catalogue.
- You will work with Product/Development and agree the information that must be provided for an interface to be contained in the Solution Catalogue.
- Upon relaunch of the Solutions Catalogue you will attend regular meetings with Product / Development about their roadmap and ensure new releases do not adversely affect the interfaced solutions.
- You will work with Product/Development to design enhancements to product and interfaces, and also help create LMS training on how interfaces should be implemented. You will be able to call upon the Product/Development management team to ensure this is adhered to.
- You will be responsible for the certification of the Rag Status of the interfaces.
- You will work regularly with the Solution Architects and Interface testing team to share and improve knowledge about new interfaces, or challenges found. This may involve joining some solution scoping sessions to ensure you have first-hand knowledge of how customers will be using the solution interfaces.
- You will have a lot of opportunities for future development.
- You will work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and take on ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
As a well-rounded Solution Architect - Interfaces your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Have worked in consultancy/Product Development previously.
- Experience in multiple product engagements.
- Have natural ability for building and working in a team.
- Have a good level of technical experience required for product implementation.
- Have a good level of real world experience to understand the proposed solutions.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- An opportunity to enjoy The Access Group Big Break: on the years the Board sanction it, our Access funded long weekend break to Spain.
Become part of our amazing Access family!