- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 08 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3689
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ;Love work, Love life; has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
About the role:
We are looking for someone with a flair for software development to be part of a dynamic team. This is not a software maintenance job but one that will allow a person to bring our award winning solutions to the next level. Currency in the latest development tools, methodologies and platforms is expected. Curiosity into IoT, AI, Data Analytics and anything technology is welcome and encouraged.
- Proven experience in software development on various platforms
- Being a database application, real-world experience with database tech such MS SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgreSQL will be needed
- Have previous involvement with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Handy with development, implementation, and consumption of large-scale web services
- Have working experience with some of these: Cloud, Social, Mobility, IoT, Big Data
- Have an open and inquisitive mind, not afraid to be challenged, work well in a multi-cultural environment, able to work independently but also in a team setting.
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.