- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 25 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4936
** Please note this role can be remote based with travel to client site. A full driving license and flexibility to travel is required **
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 50,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Isys Systems have recently joined the Access family through acquisition and operate within the waste management, recycling and aggregate sectors. Reporting to the Head of Implementation, your main responsibility is to ensure a timely delivery, installation and configuration of ISYS products for clients, and the training of their key users.
Your role will primarily be to manage and coordinate projects including scheduling visits to meet the demands of project timelines and ensuring that project momentum and deadlines are achieved.
It will be your responsibility to install ISYS products at client facilities to the agreed specification and within the agreed timeframe, interpreting user needs and providing workable solutions to problems as necessary. You will also be required to train end users on the software, ensuring that program modifications and bugs discovered are logged and resolved appropriately and in a timely manner.
Other duties will be to ensure all project management systems are kept up to date, assist the Design & Development team by conveying bespoke user requests, and ensure that personal knowledge of ISYS products keeps pace with development including occasional internal training sessions with the Product team.
As a well-rounded Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience of software implementation and support
- A strong analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to listen and interpret user needs and provide workable solutions to problems
- Technically adept and capable of learning new software and industries through project exposure and shadowing of experienced consultants – a good self-learner
- Good communicator with personnel at all levels
- A willingness to travel frequently
- Full current driving license
- Experience of MS Office products particularly MS Excel
- Experience of logistics and/or Sales Order Processing software
- Background knowledge of databases (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience of Web and Android Apps
- Experience with crystal reports
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain