- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 02 September 2022
- Job Ref: J6783
Professional Services Sales Executive (Legal Division)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
It is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progression IT Company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
You will be responsible for selling professional services to existing customers so as to facilitate their successful operation of our solutions. The role is to focus on growing and developing our business whilst maximising consulting revenues and margin, generating services revenue from the customer base. It will be important for the individual to be a team player who can work closely, and at times, demonstrate leadership of a multi-functional team.
You will also manage the sales process; from account planning, opportunity development, service solution department, internal approvals, negotiating through to signature and the booking of a consulting engagement. Working in close collaboration with the CS/Consulting, lead on the development of work effort, timeline, price estimates and delivery method to promote agreement and a smooth transition from sales to delivery. You are accountable for a Services annual quota and quarterly sales booking target.
You have a competitive can do attitude, are naturally curious and interested in driving great Customer outcomes, with a great ability to build rapport with Customers and Colleagues.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Proactive identification, qualification and maximisation of consulting opportunities
- Acting as an ambassador for Access Consulting to clients
- Pro-actively updating your industry and product knowledge
- Working with the Sales teams and Professional Services teams to develop and close consulting engagements
- Carrying a quota for consulting sales for the Division and you will be required to work to the quarterly Divisional goals and within defined margins
- Accurately forecasting against plans and targets
- Responsible for generating leads, developing opportunities and closing consulting engagements
- Responsible for identifying and developing professional relationships with opportunity key decision makers
- Writing, generate and participate in the writing and generating of Contracts/framework agreements
- Develop strong business relationships with client contacts and across the whole Access organisation
As a well-rounded Consulting Sales Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience in selling consulting solutions for a Software company or Systems Integrator
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of a consulting delivery process
• Familiarity with SaaS and on Prem solutions required
Legal industry knowledge, desirable, but not essential
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain