- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 08 February 2023
- Job Ref: J5078
Service Desk Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You are the type of person who is happy to help customers in such a way as to build their skills, increase their efficiency and enhance their enjoyment of using the systems you support. You must be a highly organised and disciplined person with a passion for Information Technology.A passion for providing exceptionalcustomer service is a must and the personal drive to deliver service that exceeds the expectation of the end user through a positive, well organised and structured work ethic.The right candidate will be provided with all the support necessary to succeed in this role and to develop within Access UK Ltd. This role would suit a Graduate looking for their first opportunity in Information Technologywith fantastic career progression opportunities.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide 1stline support via our Service Desk system for a wide range of external and internal applications, Operating Systems, virtual environments and hardware and achieve team SLA’s
• Acting as the 1stpoint of contact in delivering the best possible support to ourcustomers and internal user base
• To log, update and manage all calls via the IT call logging system
• Incident categorisation, prioritisation and escalation of Service Desk incidents and requests
• To take ownership of problems and be proactive when dealing with all issues
• Provide basic maintenance and break-fix solutions of internal systems within SLA’s
• To allocate technical calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents
• Communication with all areas of the business including –
• Service notifications and service failure updates
• User training and ‘how to’ information and guidance
Your skills and experiences might also include:
Include here some of the skills or expertise that are desired but not essential for the role. The same principles of simplicity apply!
• Previous experience of working in a busy ServiceDesk environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 certification (desirable)
• CompTIA A+ qualification (desirable)
• Understanding of mobile telephony and smart devices
• Understanding of Active Directory(desirable)
• Experience of working to defined service levels
• Support knowledge of Windows Win 10/11/iOS Operating Systems
• Support knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (desirable)
• A keen desire to learning new skills and developing a career in IT
• Flexibility is required with some out of hours work
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.