- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 27 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7158
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be someone who can:
- Understand the challenges facing a modern business and its People function. You will be able to demonstrate and articulate the value Access solutions bring to an organisation.
- Be able to understand the wider business issues of our customers as well as the detailed technical implementation activities required by our projects.
- Communicate with prospects in an engaging way both in person and over video conferencing technology.
- The ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions and a proven track record of success.
- Overcome technical and business process challenges throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of how our projects are implemented.
- Translate business processes into metrics for the compilation of Return-on-Investment presentations.
- Be a great internal networker, and build strategic relationships with Sales, Professional Services, Product and Customer Success teams where appropriate.
- To be considered you must have previous software implementation, pre-sales or sales experience in one or more similar products to the Access People suite
Day-to-day, you will:
- Translation of client business and technical requirements into proposed system or integration solutions.
- Generation of implementation models based on customer requirements and challenges.
- Preparation of presentations/documents to provide details on implementation programmes or demonstrate solutions to client-specific requirements.
- Generation of Return-on-Investment models based on customer processes and proposed software solutions.
- Preparation of presentations/documents on Return on Investments metrics for use in client Business Cases.
- Presenting to customers in a client setting or in a webinar environment.
- Providing additional technical or industry knowledge in sales meetings to support the salesperson in front of the client.
- Own the relationship between a sales opportunity and proposed technical requirements.
- Own the relationship between a sales opportunity and Professional Services/Delivery teams at both Pre-Sales and Sale Handover stages.
- Providing additional answers and advice with ITT’s and RFP’s across the technical and implementation areas.
- Lead discovery processes to ensure we effectively understand customer requirements and technical detail to be able to build implementation programmes that support the client and Access.
- Work with product & development teams to ensure requirement gaps identified in sales cycles are properly investigated and solutions found.
As a well-rounded Pre-Sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous Experience in a Pre-Sales or implementation role.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders from a wide range of roles and seniority within a prospect organisation.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.