Back to Job Search
Senior Software Engineer (Healthcare)
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 15 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8712
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
Are you ready to change the world of healthcare with your code? Do you want to be part of a team that is using cutting-edge technology to save lives and improve patient outcomes? If so, we want you to join our team as the Senior Software Developer and take Healthcare Software to the next level.
As the Senior Software Developer, you will be the driving force behind the development of innovative Cloud healthcare IT solutions that support patients, doctors and nurses in the UK and beyond. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that have a direct impact on improving patient outcomes and reducing healthcare costs. This is not just a job, it's a chance to make a real difference in the world.
- Be part of the development of cloud-based healthcare IT solutions using Java and AWS technologies that will change the game
- Work closely with the product and design teams to ensure that our solutions meet the needs of doctors, nurses and patients in the most efficient and impactful way
- Stay ahead of the curve by keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in healthcare software and the cloud
- Continuously improve our development process and best practices to increase efficiency and quality, and make sure you are always pushing boundaries.
- 5+ years of experience in Java and AWS development
- Passion for using technology to make a real-world impact
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality solutions on time and on budget
What sets you apart from the rest?
- Have you worked in a team developing innovative Java and Cloud solutions that made a real-world impact?
- Have you ever worked on a project that had a direct impact on patient outcomes?
- Are you ready to be a part of an organisation that prioritises making a positive impact on the real-world over just making a profit?
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.