Back to Job Search
Senior Salesforce Administrator - CPQ Specialist
- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 24 April 2021
- Job Ref: J3089
As part of our growth and operational efficiency improvements, The Access Group are undertaking a project to implement Salesforce CPQ. The successful candidate will be a key part of the implementation team, working with third parties and internal stakeholders to deliver this transformational project for the business. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the initial implementation project for the tool you will eventually be responsible for developing and supporting.
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify requirements
- CPQ data and process modeling
- Pricebook and product management
- Nested product configuration
- Product and price rule configuration
- Discount Schedules
- Guided selling configuration
- Template management
- Electronic Signature integration
- Automation using workflows, process builders and flows
- End user training and enablement
- End user support across the Salesforce platform
- User profiles and permissions
- Supporting Salesforce central team on initiatives across the Salesforce platform
Competencies and Experience:
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification
- Salesforce CPQ Certified Specialist Certification
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Strong communication and stakeholder management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; detail-oriented and able to work independently and as part of a wider team.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.