Senior QA Engineer
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 22 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9103
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
You are an experienced quality professional with experience of both manual and automation testing. You take an evangelistic and collaborative approach to ensuring the output of the development teams is to a high quality, and continuously strive to improve and optimise the quality processes themselves and the return on the investment our end users see from them. You are passionate about working as a team and helping each other to achieve goals. You take an active approach to mentoring and coaching others on the concepts and implementation of an effective approach to test automation, helping them build on their manual testing skills and experience.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Advise and collaborate with all quality stakeholders on the QA approach the wider team should take, to deliver quality deliverables.
- Work with the development and product team to invoke a quality-first approach to everything that we deliver, ensuring quality is considered at the earliest stage of the development process.
- Follow the agreed QA process & approach for both manual and automated testing, in order to align with the test & business strategy.
- Design and execute manual testing to a high standard, taking an approach suitable to an agile, fast-paced environment, according to the product teams’ definitions of done.
- Execute static reviews/requirements reviews in line with the department’s QA approach.
- Follow a risk-based approach, make risk-based recommendations and identify, assess and escalate quality risks.
- Where appropriate, write, develop and maintain automated Test Scripts within the Automation Framework to ensure maximum coverage, quality and scalability across products.
- Contribute to developing test processes and improvements.
- Work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
As a well-rounded Senior QA Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Strong experience of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Strong experience of working with SaaS or Web-based products.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experience with version control systems, i.e. Git
- Mobile testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of assisting in the development of test processes and improvements
- Experience with manual testing and automation at API layers (including REST and GraphQL APIs using tools such as Postman etc…)
- You are focused and attentive to detail and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.