Back to Job Search
Senior QA Engineer
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 12 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8230
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
- You are an accomplished Senior Quality Engineer who's comfortable writing test scripts and coaching junior members of the team.
- You take pride in your work and demonstrate a passion for quality being applied throughout the SDLC.
- You demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and plan the QA sprint/release activities, prioritising your work, and help unblock others, in accordance with sprint goals.
- You display ownership, responsibility and good decision-making.
- You have a strong understanding of software engineering standards, applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand.
- You have a good understanding of source code management best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- You have the capability and motivation to enable the Automated Testing to embrace a more engineering focus.
- You have direct experience working with delivery pipelines, contributing to a shared codebase.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of the difference between functional and non-functional test types, and equally you can demonstrate knowing where and when to apply them.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Coach team members to become technically proficient with our Test Automation frameworks
- Work within a Scrum team, delivering high quality software focused on Test Automation.
- Take ownership for enhancements to our Test Automation frameworks
- Actively contribute to refinement, and take responsibility for understanding scope, risk, and complexity of changes from inception through to delivery.
- Identify and remove technical debt from the Test Automation frameworks
- Create relevant test documentation.
- Carry out manual testing activities when required.
As a well-rounded Quality Engineer, your skills and Experiences will include:
Technology & Tools:
- SOAP / REST API test automation
- UI (User Interface) test automation
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Git-based Source Control
Volume / Load Testing
- Data driven testing
- BDD Framework
MSSQL / GRAPH QL
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.