- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 03 December 2020
- Job Ref: J2562
The Senior Project Manager is a role within our People Product Development team which focuses on working on large strategic and transformational projects and smaller process improvement projects. The Senior Project Manager supports, enables and oversees these projects. The role will involve working closely with development teams, product, services and support teams within varied and demanding projects.
Day-to-day, you will:
- We are looking for an innovative, outside the box thinker who can come up with creative solutions to complex legacy challenges.
- A large part of the role will be driving customers to use our latest XD solutions - this will require someone with strong influencing skills to ensure adoption by both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be working with internal development and platform teams who use scrum and Kanban. An understanding of scrum/Kanban would be beneficial.
- Experience of XD software and latest features will be a distinct advantage as you will be working with our product managers on a regular basis.
- Ensure that project tasks are prioritised and that work is completed based on the critical path of the project.
- Identifying and managing all related project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Providing timely and effective status reporting to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Escalating to Senior stakeholders in a timely manner to keep projects on track.
As a well-rounded Senior Project Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager or similar technical role in a IT environment. Experience of working in an agile environment.
- A proven track record in the successful delivery of major IT related change programmes/projects and continuous improvement.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication skills, influencing skills and dealing with internal stakeholders, team members and customers.
- Ability to work independently and effectively to very tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, demanding and rapidly changing environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain