- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 09 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3072
You are an experienced Product Manager ideally with a HR background, who has a passion for product, and strategic vision of where your trendsetting products are heading. Playing a key role in our dynamic Product Development team with support from our group-wide product function and reporting directly to the Head of Product for Education, you will play a vital role in setting the strategic product direction, defining the product roadmap and delivering exciting and engaging solutions for our customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and drive your roadmap from strategic direction, customer demand and technical advances.
- Deliver competitor insights and consumer trends analysis to establish and maintain our position as market leader.
- Evaluate and prioritise ideas and requests to ensure best value for Access and its customers.
- Communicate and evangelise your product and its roadmap both internally and externally.
- Work alongside the development teams to deliver new features and modules.
- Partner with your marketing team to conduct campaigns and customer forum events.
- Collaborate with other divisional Product Managers to advance the Education product portfolio.
As a well-rounded Education Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
- A proactive strategic visionary balanced with an eye for the tactical.
- Excellent communicator – clear, concise and understandable at all levels.
- Ability to think creatively and exploit opportunities.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes and best practices.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team.
- A strong commercial grounding with a technical flair.
- Understanding of pricing and business cases.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain