- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2525
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and presenting roadmap business cases to the executive and senior management teams
- Manage end to end roadmap processes from concept to product launch while always ensuring we are building strong, differentiated product(s).
- Forge strong working relationships with divisions across the business, understand their requirements and ensure transparent, open communication.
- Engage with customers to ensure a market driven approach and output while guaranteeing the product(s) has a strategic focus
- Understand future trends and then build roadmap plans that will differentiate the product(s)
- Manage the release process for the product across the business
- Be part of customer advisory boards
- Represent the voice of the customer in all product activities
- Assist in the development of innovative ideas and processes that drive business performance
- Protect the Access Group’s Information Security Management System (ISO 27001) in accordance with our established policies and procedures. You will assist in identifying and mitigating potential information security threats and risks.
- Significant experience in strategically focussed Product Management and Business Strategy
- Proven track record in delivering highly successful SaaS products to market
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage at the highest level within organisations
- Understanding the importance of delivering quality product quickly
- A real desire to disrupt the market
- Understanding of the HCM & Payroll market a distinct advantage
- Driven to make a difference within your team, the business, the product and for the client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own and within a team
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Able to be flexible and adapt to change
- A commitment to quality
- Attending customer facing events as required (both 1:1 and broader events)
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain