- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 31 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4183
What are we all about?
Over the last 5 years, we have gone from 380 employees to now currently over 3000, through both organic growth and acquisition. Access have a 2022 vision to be one of the top 10 UK Software companies which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. We now have over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive, which include SaaS, ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation, Health and Social Care, Not for Profit, hospitality and manufacturing.
- Work closely with our Content Team to deliver new features to DesignMyNight.com
- Develop high performance experiences across different devices
- Improve UX functionality across DesignMyNight.com
- Help us expand our website to other countries
- Skills and Requirements
- HTML and CSS / Sass
- AngularJS (transitioning to React)
- Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront + more)
- You’re passionate about frontend development and leading web technologies
- You’re technically proficient, and excited to bring new ideas and skills to the table to better all products at DesignMyNight/The Access Group
- You’re an active and motivated contributor to all meetings, ideas and reviews
- Great communication skills are a must-have
- You will be responsible for scoping, estimating and executing project/updates/bugs
- You agree to work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different.
Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.