- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 14 June 2022
- Job Ref: J4838
Senior Payroll Consultant (Ireland)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 55,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Install and upgrade the Access Software for new and existing clients on customer sites
• Undertake user training on all aspects of the Software product set
• Recommend process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of our solutions
• Deliver projects following the Access Implementation Methodology under the direction of an Access Project Manager
• Carrying out on site or remote consultancy as directed by the Access Project Manager
• Proactively manage client implementations to support the project manager in ensure that they operate to time and within budget
• Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success
• Assist the product team with developing system documentation as required
• Assist the product team with developing training materials as required
• Remain up to date with software changes
• Provide advice and guidance to customers on system usage
•Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that the software is being fully utilised
• Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
• Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
• Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures
As a well-rounded senior Implementation Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience in a consultancy / implementation role with a SAAS Payroll provider
• Up to date knowledge of Irish payroll legalisation, industry standards & processes
• Knowledge of UK payroll legislation would be an advantage
• Three years system implementation experience delivering to external facing customers
• Ability to map to 3rd party GL requirements and reconcile back credit/debit codes
• Previous experience of SQL, PL/SQL or report writing are desirable but not essential
• Best practice HR, payroll or related business process and project experience
• End to end systems testing and UAT experience including parallel running
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Office suite proficiency
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Time management and ability to prioritise
• Strong commercial acumen and business analysis experience
• Experience of presenting to clients at end user up to “C level”
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
A Competitive Salary
Giving Back/Charity days
6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!