Back to Job Search
What are we all about?
Technology & Tools:
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 31 October 2021
- Job Ref: J3316
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- You are an accomplished Senior Frontend developer building high quality software ideally using ReactJS.
- You take pride in your work and the work of your team, ensuring that we delight users with our software and make their lives easier every day.
- You demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate and plan Dev sprint/release activities, prioritising your work, and help unblock others, in accordance with sprint goals.
- You display ownership, responsibility and good decision-making.
- You have a strong understanding of software industry development standards, applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand.
- You have a good understanding of source code management best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- You have the ability and motivation to test your own work and that of others to ensure we maintain our high quality standards.
- You have direct experience working with delivery pipelines, contributing to a shared codebase.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors, make risk-based recommendations and decisions.
- Work in an Agile (Scrum) team, delivering high quality software focussed on delivering team results through both your individual contribution, and assisting junior team members.
- Actively contribute to refinement, and take responsibility for understanding scope, risk and complexity of changes from inception through to delivery.
- Contribute to the continuous development of processes and improvements.
- Identify and remove technical debt, providing good business justification for prioritisation.
- Analyse, identify and fix root cause of defects throughout the various layers of a platform.
- Understand, identify and adhere to design patterns, coding standards and Definition of Done.
- Creation of technical documentation where required.
- Coach and mentor junior team members to better their technical prowess.
- Take ownership of key technical components.
As a well-rounded Frontend Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
Technology & Tools:
- Visual Studio Code
- Chrome DevTools
- Automated Build (CI) and Deployments
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Git-based Source Control
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to make you successful. We will help you carve out your career path. You will enjoy lots of training both in the UK and in Romania to accelerate your career.
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow, you will enjoy a fun environment on top of our standard benefits.