Senior Engineer Back End
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 21 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 11 June 2023
- Job Ref: J8310
Senior Software Engineer (Back End)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Are you a .NET Core expert with at least 5 years of experience and a desire to make a difference in the healthcare industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a highly skilled senior software engineer to join our team and take the lead on our back-end development for our Patient Flow Management software. This is a unique opportunity to use your skills to save lives and support doctors and nurses in the UK and beyond by developing a cutting edge solution to improve the experience of in-patient bed management.
If you are passionate about using your skills to make a difference in the real world and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Take a lead in shaping our back-end development strategy
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code based on requirements
- Create, review, and maintain required technical documentation
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines
- Create and maintain unit tests and integration tests.
- Improve, maintain, and refactor existing functionality
- Work closely with Agile teams consisting of a Product Owner, Team Lead, Developers and QAs, ensuring that you contribute to all Agile Ceremonies.
- Support and mentor developers, with a focus on adherence to our back-end strategy.
- Review team pull requests to ensure the highest level of quality is met
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyse development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
As a well-rounded Senior Software Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Highly proficient with .NET Core (5+ years experience)
- Highly proficient with MS SQL
- Highly proficient with Entity Framework
- Experience using the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Experience using Domain Driven Design
- Experience building and consuming RESTful services
- Knowledge of CQRS pattern
- Experience of Microservice Architecture
- Experience in defining the technical direction of a large product
- Knowledge of OWASP security principles
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team of developers.
- Experience working in an Agile team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for. We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!