- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 03 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10760
Senior Divisional Marketing Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
An exciting opportunity in Access Non Profit and Education!
Access Non Profit and Education (NPE) is one of our growth divisions within Access looking after the Third Sector. Supporting over 9,000 schools, 3000 kids’ activity club professionals and more than 2000 charities and non profit organisations with our vital software solutions, we give our customers the freedom to change lives.
Our charity customers have raised over £250m in vital donations through our software, and have benefited from more than 42 million visitors to charity websites built by Access. https://www.theaccessgroup.com/en-gb/not-for-profit/
Additionally, we have supported more than 4 million children’s development and education both in and out of the classroom. More than 50% of Academies in England are delivering incredible outcomes for students using our Access Education software. https://www.theaccessgroup.com/en-gb/education/
Over 200 people work within Access NPE, with 27 people sitting in the rapidly growing marketing, propositions and sales development team, which you will be part of.
As the Senior Divisional Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for owning and delivering new business and cross-sell pipeline for our HR & Payroll solutions within the Education sector.
You will define, execute, measure and refine a creative, compelling and effective marketing strategy for generating demand for the solution across multiple tiers of opportunity sizes. You will own, plan, build and successfully execute high quality multi-channel marketing programs. They will include inbound and outbound tactics, ABM, and be centred around customer needs and their desired business outcomes to accelerate growth in this market. In addition, you will ensure our sales team are equipped with the right sales enablement tools, content and approach to accelerate self-generated pipeline results.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies aligned to persona
's / audiences and our sales objectives to deliver the pipeline and revenue goals.
- Construct and bring to life programs, and successfully create and roll-out impactful demand generation activities that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels (digital advertising, email, SEO, webinars, in-
- Take a KPI results driven approach, using the right software tools, content and engagement and working hand in hand with New Business Sales, Sales Development and Account Management.
- Orchestrate marketing programs that engage target accounts and move them effectively through the buyer journey, utilising tactics such as personalised experience, tailored content and insights.
- Get under the skin of our customer needs to create authentic conversationally-
- Continuous Improvement; always strengthening best practices while evaluating the latest B2B and ABM marketing strategies, marketing technologies, experimenting and optimising different tactics, and consistently meeting or exceeding sales pipeline and order intake goals.
- Analyse marketing program outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision making.
- Apply a strong commercial approach to KPI measurement, including a thorough understanding of the route from pipeline to orders and revenue, and how you can have a business impact
- Lead Management; understand lead scoring and the enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle; and have knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM systems (SFDC).
- Drive sales development and sales enablement processes and engagement.
- Support sales generated pipeline activities through recommended best in class approaches.
- Support the Head of Marketing in mentoring, coaching and driving best practice within the wider marketing team
- Collaborate with stakeholders - C-level, sales, digital, content and engagement marketing, digital marketing, product, propositions and customer success.
- Support and contribute to our high performance culture and team mindset.
Experience and attributes:
- A proven growth marketer with extensive experience in a demand generation role, preferably in the B2B software space and energetic about the world of technology.
- Demonstrable and specific experience in ABM – driving results collaboratively with Sales and proposition teams.
- Clear expertise in sales enablement to ensure sales colleagues are fuelled and confident in generating pipeline.
- Understands and advocates the discipline of customer journey planning and mapping.
- Excellent understanding of how to analyse and optimise conversion rates across the sales and marketing funnel.
- Excellent decision-making skills to prioritise activity to drive the greatest results.
- Non Profit and/or Education market expertise is not essential but would be beneficial.
- Results driven with a hunger for making an impact via the combination of high performance, engagement and mindset.
- Data acquisition and management knowledge to support lead nurturing and outbound programs.
- Highly quantitative with a very strong understanding of data, analytics and its application to the customer experience.
- Skills in marketing technology and automation systems (such as Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) and ABM tools (such as DemandBase).
- Demonstrable success delivering demand generation programs via earned (SEO/SEM, website, email), paid (PPC, event sponsorships, social), and owned channels (web, webinar, podcast).
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family! Love Work. Love Life. Be You.