- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 01 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10231
Senior Divisional Marketing Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more. You will be part of an integral part of a growing and professional marketing team that is highly regarded across the company. We have a robust people development program that is based on clear measures of success through regular objective setting for each and every role coupled with personal development and training programs.
An exciting opportunity in Access Legal!
Access Legal is one of the youngest divisions within Access. Established in 2021 it works with 3,800 UK law firms, approximately a third of the UK legal market. The legal division provides a suite of complete software solutions to help firms with every aspect of their operations – from managing cases, clients and matters, conduct property searches, manage finances accurately and comply with confidence right through to ensuring their teams have access to the very latest legal learning and people development tools. www.theaccessgroup.com/legal.
Over 400 people work within Access Legal, with 12 people sitting in the rapidly growing marketing team which you will be part of.
As the Senior Divisional Marketing Manager will be accountable for owning and delivering our Upper Mid-Market (UMM) new business and cross-sell pipeline via ABM alongside sales enablement to support sales self-generated pipeline.
You will define, execute, measure and refine a creative, compelling and effective marketing strategy for generating demand for growing software solutions in the UMM space.
You will own, build and run thoroughly planned and flawlessly executed high quality multi-channel inbound and outbound marketing programs, centred around customer needs and their desired business outcomes to accelerate growth in this market.
Alongside which, ensure our sales team are equipped with the right sales enablement tools, content and approach to accelerate self- generated pipeline results.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies aligned to persona's / audiences and our sales objectives to deliver the UMM pipeline and revenue goals.
- Construct and bring to life programs, and successfully create and roll-out impactful demand generation programs that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels (digital advertising, email, SEO, webinars, in person events and social) with a particular focus on Account Based Marketing.
- Take a KPI results driven approach to ABM using the right software tools, content and engagement and working hand in hand with New Business Sales, Sales Development and Account Management.
- Orchestrate ABM programs that engage target accounts and move them effectively through the buyer’s journey, utilising tactics such as personalised experience, tailored content and insights.
- Get under the skin of our customer needs to create authentic conversationally led content programmes (supported by our legal marketing content team) that moves them through the funnel, and help speed up sales velocity.
- Lead our programme of customer events, with a particular focus on those for our largest and most strategic customers – getting under the skin of their challenges and pain points to provide invaluable insights to your marketing strategy.
- Drive innovative CRO test & learn charters that continually optimise online and offline programs to ensure CAC is in line with ROI goals and delighting the customer with relevant journeys that drives to higher engagement.
- Continuous Improvement; always strengthening best practices while evaluating the latest B2B and ABM marketing strategies, marketing technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Analyse marketing program outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision making.
- Lead Management; understand lead scoring and enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle including MQLs and SQLs and have knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM systems (SFDC).
- Drive sales development and sales enablement processes and engagement.
- Support sales generated pipeline activities through recommended best in class approach.
- Collaborate with and with the support of the wider marketing team ensure sales are equipped with the right content, campaigns and tools to accelerate their pipeline performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders - C-level, sales, digital, content and demand generation marketing, product, product marketing and customer success.
- Support and contribute to our high performance culture and team mindset.
Experience and attributes:
- A proven growth marketer with extensive experience in a demand generation role, preferably in the B2B software space and energetic about the world of technology.
- Demonstrable and specific experience in ABM – driving results collaboratively with Sales teams.
- Clear expertise in sales enablement to ensure sales colleagues are fuelled and confident in generating pipeline.
- Understands and advocates the discipline of customer journey planning and mapping.
- Excellent understanding of how to analyse and optimize conversion rates across the sales and marketing funnel.
- Excellent decision-making skills to prioritise activity to drive the greatest results.
- Legal market expertise is not required but professional services experience beneficial.
- Results driven and hunger for making an impact via the combination of high performance, engagement and mindset.
- Data acquisition and management knowledge to support lead nurturing and outbound programs.
- Highly quantitative with a very strong understanding of data, analytics and its application to the customer experience.
- Support and contribute to our high performance culture and team mindset
- Skills in marketing technology and automation systems (such as Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) and ABM tools (such as DemandBase).
- Demonstrable success delivering earned (SEO/SEM, website, email), paid (PPC, event sponsorships, social), owned channels (web, webinar, podcast) demand generation programs.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.