- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 20 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7525
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 60,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
Overview of the role:
As a member of the Digital Sales team, you will be in a hardworking, fast-paced environment and have a portfolio of products to sell specific to your division. Your role will include finding new business and cross sell opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progressive software company with a proven record of growth, investment, and stability.
You will be someone who can:
- Achieve a B2B sales target for Software as a Service (SaaS) licenses alongside annual consultancy targets
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance
- Respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently and provide feedback to cultivate the rest of the team
- Build a multi-level relationship with the customers and nurture every opportunity
- Understand the business plans and expectations of your customers
- Host meetings at all levels with customers
- Once a sale is made, ensure a smooth handover to the projects team
- Always provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers
- Attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other sales people
- Always remain calm, even under intense pressure
Day-to-day, you will:
- Achieve sales of specific products/modules to the value set by your manager of license sales in the first year which will grow in subsequent years
- Ensure you generate a strong pipeline of opportunities to enable you to reach your sales target
- Keep daily activity high through various means calls / emails / social media.
- Understand the current and future requirements of the client and work to increase the footprint of Access IP
- Be persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Attend Sales training to develop your career path
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include several nights away from home
- Be prepared to organize telephone reference sites or site visits for either your own or other team member’s prospects
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Use social media to drive new contacts and opportunities
- Keep up to date with changes in the market specific to your division
Your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience in B2B software tele sales is preferable
- A proven track record of pro-actively making telephone calls to prospects or clients
- A motivated self-starter who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, ‘never give up’ attitude
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organization
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Have a track record in providing solutions to the associated market
- Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Have good administration skills: you will be required to keep our Salesforce system up to date with pre-sales information and complete Focal Point to ensure good sales reporting
- Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office and Salesforce
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company delivering on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.